Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lots of activity in one day

For some reason, there's no sound to the video. And we have to get ready for church so I can't figure it out right now. So let me share the essence of what will be shown.

1) Anya lost her first tooth. Unlike Mark, she begged me to pull it out! I'm getting pretty good at pulling teeth.


2) Luke got his first hair cut. He had a wisp of hair that just HAD to be trimmed off. (When I first show him I realized he had a little spittle...so I took him off screen to make him more presentable.)

3) It's James' birthday!!!! He's not shown in the video...he was still eating breakfast. But he yelled it from his chair. He is 5 today.

4) Peter and Mark HAD to be involved...of course. So let's see...Oh. Peter popped his first balloon today. He was quite shocked. And it took a little bit of comforting to be ok with it. And Mark...what could be his first? Hmmm....he played Stratego by himself this morning before the rest of us woke up. He's definitely my son...playing 2-player games by himself.

Love from Virginia!

Here's the visual:



8 comments:

Laurel said...

I think I have no choice but to book a airline ticket right now so I can hear the audio for myself.
AHHHH!!! HOW CUTE ARE THESE KIDS????

Elaine said...

Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. I feel like all the kids are changing so fast and I'm sad that we don't get to watch. Please love them all for us too.

Anonymous said...

I do not know where my first comment went. I typed it this morning. What a cute family. Watching this video does not make the distance between St. Louis and Palmyra easy on a grandpa. Love to you all.

Whacky Wheelers said...

Your kids are beautiful!!!

Kathy said...

Hey! I did not know you were bloggers! I hope you are all doing well. We miss you guys! Please tell James Sis. Massy said Happy Birthday! =)

Sarah said...

Anya is a miniature Karen. I remember playing Barbies with that little girl!
All of your children are so beautiful! Let us know if you get the audio to work... Love to hear them talking!

Wendy said...

They are so cute! I can't believe Anya has lost a tooth. My kids are so slow in the teeth dept. Saul hasn't lost any yet and he is almost 7! Luke has really grown. He absolutely belongs!

Anonymous said...

Those kids are ADORABLE!! What a cute, cute family.