Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kinda makes our stomach sick

As I was driving to work this morning, I heard that the schools were delayed 2 hours to begin classes. At the first sign of a potential snowflake, they close the schools around here...but there was no snow in the forecast and temperatures were predicted to reach mid 60's so I couldn't figure out why the delay. I finally heard why when I got to work. Needless to say, I didn't take my usual route on HWY 64 to get home tonight. Here's an article:

Sniper in Charlottesville

Crazy rednecks!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I heard about this on the way home but I just didn't even think about the fact that you live there....seriously...I'm just not use to thinking of you being in VA. Scary stuff. crazy world. BE CAREFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy world is right. I heard the news and thought of your family. Too much evil in the world. This is why I ask our Father in Heaven every morning and night to watch over and protect each of you and yours.

Come, Follow Me-Music Study said...

I learned this morning that they arrested the 19 year old and shot another person who happened to be armed and pointing a gun at the police as they entered the farm where these crazies lived.

Glad you're safe!

Uzi said...

wow, and I thought it was scary when someone broke into the bus depot and slashed those tires. Crazy St. Charles does not even compare to scary VA!

BE SAFE!