Friday, March 14, 2008

Isn't it ironic

We've come so far...yet you'd have no idea based on our current political environment.

We have black voters.
We have white female voters.
We have young voters.
We have evangelical republicans...that one really gets me. Does anyone else think it's odd that evangelical christians have segregated themselves? They're not christian christians...they're evangelical christians. I don't recall Jesus using that phrase.

Politically speaking, I'm a proud conservative. I believe the conservative movement is one of the few political groups that does not distinguish its constituents by faith, gender, age, race, etc. All are welcome! One of my cousins is a Libertarian...or has promoted their political views. I like what I've read so far. There's a conservative PAC in Virigina...I'm researching how to register as a conservative. The Republican and Democrat parties have become obnoxious.

I'm ready to share a funny story. Non-political...non-religious. Just plain funny. I'll call it quits for tonight and save the story for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

From one conservative to another, great blog! I enjoy being around and conversing with conservatives. Can't wait to hear your funny story.

Anonymous said...

Yea. Another conservative our there. Not many but every one counts. You really defined what we are all about.---Tall Dad.