Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm a sucker for quizzes

My sister, Laurel, had this quiz on her post.

This is who David is:


Which Peanuts Character Are You?

You are part Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn't supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too.
You are part Snoopy. You have a vivid imagination and lead a rich inner life. Everyone likes you, but some don't understand that you may just be of another species.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


And this is Karen:


Which Peanuts Character Are You?

You are part Charlie Brown. You are always optimistic and persistent, and everyone appreciates your simple sweetness. Sometimes, however, your anxieties get the best of you, and life's mysteries can confuse you.
You are part Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn't supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

4 comments:

Laurel said...

you are holly, david. Just so you know.
And Karen is dad.
Funny stuff.

Come, Follow Me-Music Study said...

I never thought we were so similarbut quizzes don't lie! Do they? I kinda got the impression from Laurel that they must be pretty accurate!?!?!? (grin)

Very interesting if nothing else!

Anonymous said...

I am so Charlie Brown. Now be more kind to me.

Sarah said...

Okay, Dave - I need help! I want to post this on my blog but it comes out all weird. E-mail me, will you? Thanks!