Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our little photo shop

Here are a few of our most recent shots and we really didnt pose any of them, they just happened. To the right you will notice what looks like a two year who just had his wisdom teeth removed. Not so! Really the boy loves his grapes and needed to save some for later. I think he had like 6 of them in there, I still laugh out loud everytime I see it.

Dear little Mark, sometimes he gets upset. Most of the time its because he doesnt want to go to bed. David and I were downstairs one evening and when we went up to check on the kids before going to bed we found that Mark was not in his. He was getting back at us by sitting up all night in the chair in our room, that lasted about 10 minutes I would guess.

Have you ever seen a cuter baby?! He reminds me of James who always wearing a huge grin with really chubby cheeks. His hair is still crazy, and we usually get the age old "gee that kid is just withering away isn't he?" Yes for some reason our boy babies, are well, chunky. That just means there is more to squeeze!

Finally we have four monkeys who were yet again hanging on the stairs! But then they all line up in age order, all by themselves and what could we do?!








5 comments:

Elaine said...

And you moved so far away because? I really miss these adorable kids. Thanks for the pictures.

Laurel said...

OH, I am ACHING for my chillins'. HOW CUTE ARE THESE KIDLETS??? Holy cow I'm homesick for all of you. Blast these blogs!
Bless these blogs!

Jake said...

OK. Cousin Jake here. Remember me? I actually found you through a very round about way. Someone named Elaine left a very pleasant message on our blog along with the mystery of trying to find out who in the world she is. Luckily, I'm a bright chap and somehow knew that it had to be through Laurel. In any case, Elaine, I hope you are reading this. And David & Karen, I'm glad to know you are out there the blog world. We'll keep reading if you keep posting. You're welcome to do the same.

Sarah said...

Oooooh! They are so cute! I really love the picture of Peter with the grapes in his mouth. He almost looks a little mournful -- like a Precious Moments figurine. But SO adorable!

Whacky Wheelers said...

David . . . glad you found our blog! We have been missing you guys like crazy! Isn't Virginia beautiful?! We really miss the east coast. We are enjoying snow . . . got two more inches last night! Love, love, love your blog!