Thursday, February 14, 2008

I survived...

I was on my way home tonight and planned to post about my recent near-death experience. I have learned that I have a new fear unbeknownst to me prior to my drive home. I have a fear of sitting in a car under a bridge. What do you call that phobia?

But I came home to a few Valentine cards that i just HAVE to share with you. So we can chat more about my new phobia later.

From Mark: Dad is cuddly. I love him a lot. He's a good Dad. Fire! Fire! False alarm. Here comes Mazie in a fireman's arms.

From Anya: You drink a lot of soda. You eat a lot of cream. But when you get older you'll be someone's dream.

Do you think Anya purposely left out any hint of her affection for her daddy?!?

Hannah and Laurel...Anya has Valentine's for you as well...so prepare yourself!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Did Mark just call you fat? (grin).
Love the cards...and can't wait to hear about the near death!

Btw, the only "bridge related fear" I could find was:
Gephyrophobia or Gephydrophobia or Gephysrophobia- Fear of crossing bridges.

Anonymous said...

Can't we just call it bridgeaphobia. Why the need for the big words? And Anya LOVES her daddy. She told me so once:-)
...grandma "c"

I can't figure out how to "choose my identity" on this thing. I used to check "anonymous" and could put my "name." What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Check the radio button for Name/URL and you can leave your name just like you used to.