Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm free!!!!





I am invincible! I have broken the chains of addiction. I know Karen is grateful. Now that I've conquered the Expert level, I will no longer be drawn to play this game.
Check out my latest accomplishments. Is it sad to be so proud of something so trivial?!? It really is quite fun. A complete waste of time that I'll never get back...but pure enjoyment. And sometimes what we all need is a little more of pure enjoyment. WARNING: the game is addicting. But if you choose to play, see if you can beat me!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say. Wow? Way to go? Great Job? Hmmmm, you're truly amazing. I dropped this addiction on January 20. I've been "drug free" ever since. Are you tempting me? Sure love ya.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

life mother, like son.
wow...dave...so...um...impressive.
I mean, when I think of all the things to be proud of you for, this is surely...um...it.

you're crazy. And you SERIOUSLY need to get a tv!

The Olsen Clan said...

I used to be so addicted to this game. Do not tempt me.

Jason and Denise Black said...

David,

No offense, but you're an amateur time-waster. My best minesweeper times are:

Beginner - 7
Intermediate - 40
Expert - 160

It seems to me you're spending too much time on higher priorities. But keep trying, and you may yet become an expert minesweeping timewaster.
Jason