Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slip of the Tongue

Ok, so we all have our moments when our brain says one thing and it gets a little mixed up on its way out of our mouths. For some reason our dear little James seems to suffer from this a little more than everyone else does. He came into my room this morning to tell me that he really liked the movie they watched last night, I said , Oh really?, he said, "yeah, you know Princess Diarrhea." Oh my sweet James, I responded with an attempted stifling of my giggle and asked him to tell me again what it was called. He is a very observant child. He realized what he said wasn't quite right and refused to repeat it. So I finally responded to him that I really enjoy 'The Princess Diaries 2' as well. So there is a little early morning off color humor for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I'm so glad these things are being recorded. What a family history you will have.

Sarah said...

That is very cute! I love the story.