Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm it!

Now I or we have been officially tagged twice, once by Sarah and now by Laurel. David did the tag when Sarah did it so now I am choosing to do Laurel's mostly because it looks easier. :)

A- Attached or single: Thoroughly attached to my husband, David.
B- Best Friend: Other than David, I have my sisters both biological and legal, as well as friends I have made in Missouri and Illinois, who I have been missing very much lately.
C- Cake or Pie: Pumpkin Pie
D- Day of Choice: Wednesday because if it's Wednesday then I have made it through house cleaning on Monday and Laundry for 12 hours on Tuesday and now I can slow down a little bit
E- Essential item: my kids, my computer and planner, two books The Art of Homemaking and The Creation Plan, and well that list could on for days . . .
F- Favorite color: Judging by the overarching color in the decor of our lovely new home I would have to say green
G- Gummi bears or worms: both, and sour punch straws, those are the best
H- Hometown: St. Louis, MO - born and raised
I- Indulgence: Oreos, Gamecube, books
J- January or July: January - love the chance to start over again
K- Kids: five - Mark, Anya, James, Peter, and Luke and . . . . ?
L - Laurel's alphabet was missing L and so was Jamie's!
M- Marriage date: December 28, 1999
N- Number of siblings: 3 brothers and 5 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, not a citrus fan
P- Phobias: fear of being restrained and some paranoia about Law and Order episodes happening to me or people I know
Q- Quote: "A place for Everything and Everything in its place"
R- Reason to smile: Coming in from getting the mail today and seeing Peter open the front door to greet me in nothing but a diaper! I knew I forgot something this morning!
S- Season: Spring the season of rebirth and change
T- Tag Six: Sadly everyone in my little world has already been tagged so hey five strangers who might possibly read this, join in on the fun!
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't like kids. Shocking I know! I like my kids okay, I usually cannot stand other people's kids (I do love my nieces and nephews) Do you think that has anything to do with my having been put in primary in every ward we've lived in??? A nicer fact is that David was my first kiss. Really truly! Aren't we cute?!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: While I am not a big meat eater, I have been known to mumble about getting a 9mm when I see a stray dog in my yard . . .
W- Worst habit: Yelling at my kids, yelling at other drivers (you know it's bad when a three year old yells out "Get out of Mommy's way cars!")
X- X-Rays or ultrasounds: I have had let's see somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 or 15 unltrasounds and while they are goopy, seeing little peanuts never gets old.
Y- Your favorite food: Probably cereal, and oreos, or ice cream with oreos in the bowl some toppings and a little milk poured on top so that it freezes immediately
Z- Zodiac: Scorpion

Wow! I did it! That was actually fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That essential items thing just really makes us twins. I always knew you were REALLY related to me:-) What a great read!

Laurel said...

CRAZY. I have the "Law & Order" phobia too...kid you not! It's why I live in the middle unit of a townhome...true story.

And I love how honest you are about not liking kids. Ironic, eh? You have 5 and I have none...and I love the little people.

You've been doubly blessed having such good ones. Have many more that I can be aunt to!

Elaine said...

Please allow me to practice here and make an entry that only means something to me:-) I just signed up for a google account and I want to see how it works. Thank you very much. (grandma "c")