Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Afternoons and Camping

I thrive on putting random things together. My mind is a mysterious thing. We had a few pictures to share. I might include a video clip Mark and James did from their camping experience a month ago. We'll see what happens by the time I get there...



I was going to put captions with each of these...but I haven't figured out how to do these pics yet in the blog and all it does is create frustration. So I'll let you make your own captions. And somehow Luke is in none of these...so look at the last post to see a picture of him.





















2 comments:

Laurel said...

could those kids be any cuter?

Here's what's funny..you can't figure out how to do captions and I can't figure out how you get your pictures to post like a photo album.

How do you do that???

Anonymous said...

If both of you really need help, call me. Are these posts fun or what? Grandchildren are good things to have around.