Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lack of respect

Perhaps I should create a new blog where I can discuss controversial topics. (Like the whole puppy adoption thing a few weeks ago...whoo! THAT was a doozy!) :)

But until I establish a blog to devote entirely to religion, politics, home educating (and yes, puppy adoptions), here's one more topic:

Wikileaks.org v Mormons

C'mon people! There's nothing secretive in the Handbooks of Instruction. There's no animal sacrifice ritual guidelines (not that the Mormons have ever been involved with that...unless you associate our Church with the children of Isreal who obeyed the Law of Moses...which would be an accurate association because both groups are a part of the Kingdom of God), excuses for polygamy over 100 years ago, tradesecrets as to why God didn't allow blacks to have the Priesthood until 1978...I could go on but I think this makes my point.

Wikileaks.org thinks they are "liberating" members of the Church. But all they are doing is proving how disrespectful, dishonest, and desensitized this generation has become.

It's really quite simple. It's called copyright laws. But why have laws if no one enforces them? Oh, that's right. Wikileaks.org is a not-for-profit organization so that gives them a free ride to be disrespectful, dishonest, and desensitized.

Go ahead. Read the Church's Handbook, Wikileaks.org. The laws of men don't hold a flame to the judgments of God. The more you know, the more you'll be held accountable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Opinionated positionsis not a part of your personality, much. I have never been to Wilileaks.org. I get most of my anti-church comments when I read the Salt Lake Tribune. That is plenty for me. I like you attitude, David. Great read.

Anonymous said...

You tell them David! Go Fight Win. (could definitely feel your energy through that. nice blog)

Laurel said...

I think if you and I were neighbors, we'd stay up all night talking about controversial things...love it!