Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Blog

I put a thought in my head a few days ago to create another blog where I (David) could freely discuss any topic I wanted without connecting it to my family. Weird, I know, but that's how I felt. So I created my own blog. This blog that you are currently reading is for our family...with some light humor here and there and a look at what really takes place within the walls of our home.

My new blog is what takes place within the walls of David's head. It will be more serious, if you will. It will probably be heavily weighted on spiritual matters. But it will also be a place for me to express my honest feelings about social issues and other things that really don't matter (like the whole puppy adoption rejection and silly newspaper articles I come across)...but nonetheless I need a place to express my opinion. :) So without further adieu,

Another Perspective

1 comment:

Laurel said...

do you have any idea how long some of us have been waiting to get within the walls of your head?!?

thanks for sharing...