Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Do

I have been meaning to get my hair cut for quite awhile, but I never seemed to get around to it. Finally David got me a gift certificate to a hair salon for my birthday, in an effort to encourage me to go. So I went. I was silly, I took before and after pictures. I'm not as good as Laurel at taking pictures of myself with a camera, but hopefully you get the idea. It is quite unusual for me, I have never had my hair cut like this before, but I think I like it and I know David does, so hopefully you will too.






13 comments:

Elaine said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it. Congrats on stepping out of your comfort zone. Fun!

Wendy said...

I had to comment here too. Love the hair. You look so sofisticated(and I obiviously can't spell)! yeah, my brain isn't working up to par today.

But, loovve it!

Mom said...

That style is sooooo cute on you. It is a keeper. You did all right with the camera also.

David said...

Yea! :) Still love it! And I love YOU. :)

Cheryl said...

It is so flattering! I love the bangs. Way to be brave!

Laurel said...

SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!!

I love it, Karen...looks just like the picture! (grin)
and you're really good at self portraits. Be careful, you'll start doing them all the time!

love you!
(and how cool is your hubby? what a perfect bday gift!)

Did I mention it looks GREAT on you? seriously...love it...did I say that already??

The Peters Family said...

Love it! Very nice!

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! What a great style for you! Did you know I always wanted to be a brunette with a sassy short hairstyle? Now I can live vicariously through you!

Anonymous said...

Based upon these comments, it sounds like you did the right thing. Great choice. Great style. All I can say is shut-up or as Laurel would say, SHUT-UP.

Laurel said...

dad...we're not allowed to say that, remember?

Carolyn said...

I know you might just think there's any echo in here, but I really have to say that I love the new do! Very cute and sassy!

The Olsen Clan said...

Wow. That cut looks great with the shape of your face. Good job! Getting a new do is always scary, but this one is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Karen it looks Great!!!

Kathy M.