Sunday, October 26, 2008

Come join our family part 2

The weather today was begging us to take a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood. Yesterday at the pumpkin patch and today's walk were two of those moments when you wish everyone you care about could be together enjoying the beauty of God's creations.

They were trying to convince me to take a right. James was just being James.This is their vicious stomping to "kill the leaves." Should I be worried about their violent outbreaks?!?But then I watch them as they walk as brother and sister and listen to them talk...about anything and everything...I love these moments. Then we came across a cute little cottage that would be GREAT for grandparents to purchase. I know you're all tempted to be this close to your grandkids. And it's a cute cottage...with lakefront property.
And then we headed back home. We wish you could have joined us!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's like you're on a permanent vacation in that cool neighborhood you live in. What beauty! And you put those beautiful children in the setting and it's perfect.

Anonymous said...

You are acting like a kid with a new camera. It's a good thing you do not have to buy film. You would go thru too many rolls. The fun of looking at these pictures is that I have been where you are walking and playing. Thanks for the memories. Enjoy this time of you life. The Lord is watching over you.

Laurel said...

um, I feel like I just DID join you!

thanks for taking us along. wish i was REALLY there.

xoxo,
laurel

Wood Gang said...

Thank You For Sharing!
It is beautiful there ... maybe we will move, or at least come visit!

Although we do miss you, it is wonderful to see such smiles on those kids. Keep enjoying every moment - it really is gone before you know it. I still can't believe I have one heading into 'teenage-hood' and then there's Jenna who just turned 10, but is going on 16! Yikes!!

Keep them little as long as you can... and enjoy all those 'little' pleasures that only a child can bring. But don't forget to keep sharing it with us!

Miss You Guys -