Sunday, March 29, 2009

Indiana Jones Legos

I saved these for a long,long time. I have the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, the Golden Fleece, the Crystal Skull, the Spear of Destiny, and the Head Statue from the beginning of the Raiders of the Lost Ark. That's all the treasures Jones found. I got the Fleece and Spear from books, the others from the movies (side note: he has not actually seen the movies, but played the Lego game, from whence cometh his immense knowledge. I felt the need to insert this lest you think my parenting has grown lax.). Here's a clip of the master artist presenting his creations.


Blog posting by Mark . . .with a little help from Mom:) Who is very impressed with her kids creativity for building all these with random legos.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Mark is some master builder. Keep up the good work.
I know that your parenting skills are not going downhill. You are a great parent.

Elaine said...

You know what I loved--in addition to Mark's presentation? I loved the "noise" in the background. Your home is a constant learning activity. What a great thing! You are doing a great job. Keep it up.

Laurel said...

i can't stand how much i love this little guy.
SO.
MUCH.

and i can't wait to see how the Lord uses him...for more than just building cool things with legos (grin)

xoxo

Whacky Wheelers said...

Matthew LOVES Legos! I am so jealous that you saved yours to pass down. The only thing David passed down was his Hot Wheel cars and there weren't that many. The thing I love about Legos is they let you use your imagination and I am so impressed with what Matthew does with them. I'm sure Mark is the same way! What a cool Dad!!!

tall dad said...

I did not know you still had them. Way to go as a father. Love the little voices in the background. What a special family awaits a new little spirit.

Janet said...

very impressive Lego building! Parker is dreaming of Indiana Jones Legos for his birthday, but he will only be 4. Mark, what kind of Lego kit do you think is the best to start off? How do you store your Legos so that other kids don't find them and destroy them?