Saturday, April 11, 2009

James' 6th birthday (a couple weeks late)

It seems that there has been no time to blog lately! There is so much to share...but I don't want to cram it all in to one post. Especially since James turned 6 recently. He deserves a post devoted just to him. :) Here's a pictoral recap of March 30th:

I love how the siblings are just as interested in the gifts as the birthday boy! :)
Peter can't wait to see what else is inside:


James in a genuine state of happiness:



And James with uncontainable super-excitement:
Here's the fabulous cake mom made this year:

James with all his loot:
We love our James. He is a unique personality in this family and life wouldn't be complete without him around.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh what a happy and handsome boy! And I LOVE that cake. Wow! What lucky kids to have a Mom that does that. Love to all of you. So glad you let us share the birthday party. I feel like I was there--almost.

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I love to hear your family doings. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMES. Aunt Gayle

Laurel said...

Oh, I wish I was there...happily, I'll get to see his cute happy face in a few weeks when I FINALLY give him his birthday present (since I've struck out before with James, it's very stressful...grin.)

Thanks for sharing. You have SUCH happy kids...they partially came that way...but mostly they have a mom & dad who fosters that happiness.

Love you guys.

Kendra H said...

I made that same cake for Ethan's birthday. It was hard!!!!

Mom said...

The traditions that are carried on.
James makes a really cute Indiana James.
Love to all of you.