Monday, July 18, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Recently, some good friends of ours moved away and in the process of moving they were giving away several things. One of which was a trampoline. My friend told me it had been well-loved, but still had some good bounce to it, so we took it. I drove over one evening and we two ladies had it down and in the car in about 30-45 minutes. It went much faster and easier than I thought it would. So I resolved that I could easily put it together by myself the next day with no problem. Well, in case you ever wondered it is about a million times harder to put a trampoline together than to take it apart. Though that often applies to most anything, I think. In any case, after about 2 hours and some near swearings on my part, it was up. It has been about three days, my soreness is fading, but it's all been worth it.



With the cooler temperatures we have been having they have almost lived out there on that trampoline. They are finding that it's not as fun when it's super hot, but this fall will see some very bouncy kids.

Then when they get tired they beg for a movie and sometimes we let them. We just got the third Narnia movie on dvd, so they all snuggled up to watch. How cute it this?

5 comments:

Mom said...

Love the past picture the most! Such cute kids.

Wendy said...

yes, too cute! Trampolines are so fun. Our kids love ours as well. Love the snuggling pic. Can't wait to see you all.

Elaine said...

Snuggled Cuties! :-)

Laurel said...

too cute.
and seriously.
it NEVER looks like there are 6 of them. I always have to count.

xoxo

tall dad said...

Thank you Heavenly Father for letting these beautiful children come to earth in the same family.