Friday, January 8, 2010

Look Who's Turning 8!

It's a picture overload, but when they're this cute I suppose it's ok to have too many. I had no idea one could experience peer pressure from an aunt and grandmother. :)

Anya turns 8 tomorrow. Since our kids don't attend public school, we get professional pictures at designated milestone birthdays. Eight years is one of those. We'll have more pictures of tomorrow's festivities (Pinewood Derby, piano recital, baptism, birthday party...could tomorrow BE any busier?). In the mean time, here are a few of Anya's 8-year pictures.






And seriously, people, we have more pictures than we know what to do with. Karen fired me from taking our kids to future photo shoots once I shared with her how many pictures I brought home. And I had worked so hard for that status...

8 comments:

Becky Jo said...

She is absolutley beautiful - congrats to Anya on turning 8! It's a big one for sure :)

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!! I can see why you wanted so many. How could you possibly choose?! Hope your Saturday goes smooth. Congrats to Anya.

Sarah said...

Anya looks JUST like Karen... What a beautiful girl! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

The Peters Family said...

She's gorgeous!!!
great job with her hair.

Karree said...

She looks just like Karen!

Laurel said...

Um, I'm sorry but how did this post happen (& now comments even about the hair!) And NO MENTION of who did the hair? Really? Please tell us...your readers want to know. Obviously they do...

Jay and Sherrie said...

Crazy how fast time flies by. She is beautiful!

The Olsen Clan said...

Those pictures capture her smile so perfectly. I love the different poses. Happy Birthday/Baptism Anya! I'm sure your Heavenly & Earthly parents are so proud of you.