Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

Being able to watch our kids grow. Although we can't always discern everything he's jabbering, Luke is starting to communicate in sentences. It's so cute to hear two-year olds. Luke's big on names right now so we regularly go through everyone in the family. And we got him saying Eliza for the first time ever today...and the tape was rolling. Now if we can only capture one of Eliza's smiles on camera. Hopefully we'll be able to share that soon.

Yes, we have 5 other children. Luke just happens to be extra blog-worthy lately.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Adorable! Missing all of you...

Wendy said...

So cute! I love how he says all the names with so much love and then decides saying 'I love you' isn't as fun. Thanks for keeping us posted on the kids. It is so fun to see them growing up. I need to do better with ours.......

Sarah said...

His dimples are my favorite! It is so fun to see him talking. Per has started imitating us saying his name. I love it! Kids are the greatest.