Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My new toy

Yes, it's silly, but doesnt everyone have fun playing with a new toy when it's new?!

This is of course something many people take for granted, but it's new to me and I wanted to share. My new phone is really, really cool. I can download music and use it as an mp3 player, as well as listen to a few fm stations and I can download pictures from it to my computer using our digital camera usb cable. So here is some of my handiwork, keeping in mind that these are cell phone pics, but still, the look pretty good!






3 comments:

Elaine said...

Well aren't you just so up to date. Are the kids mad at you or they just making faces?:-) So glad the Mom got a new toy.

Elaine said...

Besides that, WHO cut Luke's hair? Who did that awful thing? I LOVE his hair:-)

Laurel said...

forget the phone!
who cut luke's hair????

i didn't even recognize him!
did you have permission to do that???

(grin)