Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mark Owen

I think "happy" might be an understatement for this boy when he opened one of his birthday presents.
Rejoice much?

For the little entrepreneur . . . if he hasn't given you the business plan spiel, just ask, he will:)

He even loved the cake despite my lack of artistic skills when it comes to superhero heads. It is hard to believe that he is eleven, but we have certainly been blessed to be able enjoy watching him grow this far and we are looking forward to the future!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Looks pretty happy. What with the crack about turning into Grandma Knutti? Do I use a lot of wrapping paper?

Carolyn said...

ROFL - I'm glad he was excited. It's a pretty fun toy, I have to admit. :) Nice touch with the Grandma Knutti remark, Mark. It's ok, Mom - Nicole is worse.

Elaine said...

What a HAPPY face! Love it!

Laurel said...

i LOVE this kid and feel like such a jerk for forgetting his birthday. Did I just lose my spot as "favorite aunt"?

ugh.