Friday, March 11, 2011

Doldrums

For some reason the time between mid February and mid March is essentially a boring time. There just hasn't been anything blog-worthy going on. Or maybe I just haven't been paying attention. Hmm . . . well in any case here is a short of what has been happening around here.
Mark decorated this cake (with only a tiny bit of help from Mom) for the Blue and Gold Banquet in February. He was pretty proud of himself:)
James (my doesn't sit still and read kid) has become a real bookworm and his older siblings gladly introduced him to Fablehaven which he is loving.
I love getting shots when they don't know I'm there. The first picture both of them were unaware, in this one Anya is trying not to smile because she noticed me with the camera.
Eventually they do notice the flashes.
Peter and Luke are great buddies and spend a lot of time getting into trouble together.
Beans prefers Luke's clothes bin to anyone else's. She unloads his clean clothes and gets comfortable. She will sit there for an amazing amount of time considering she is an active little 18 month old. She is one cute little stinker.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

ohmygoodness. I cannot wait to see all of you next month.

Elaine said...

Such a cute, happy family! Thanks for the pictures...and the commentary:-) I love catching Up!

Carolyn said...

Love it! Fablehaven's a pretty fun series - I'm not surprised that got him hooked into reading. I'd take a little one unloading clean clothes any day. Lately Speed has started taking all of the dirty clothes out of the laundry basket so he can play with the basket. And since Hazel's still working through potty-training.....I'm sure you can imagine. I really need to get a hamper. :)

tall dad said...

Beans? Beans?? My grand daughter is not a "Beans". Sassy, sparkle, Drop dead cutie maybe, but Beans? Great pics. Thanks. Love you all.