Thursday, August 6, 2009

Halloween Costume Planning meeting

It happens every year.

I figure if I start in August, I can get all six done in time. Besides we all know how overboard I like to go:) (See last year)

The choices for this year are as follows:

Star Wars - Luke, Leia, Padme, Anakin, Yoda and Han Solo, potentially with a stuffed chewie

Bugs - Ladybug, spider, bee, mosquito, tick, ant (specific bugs are subject to change and open to suggestion)

Mario Brothers - Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Peach, Waluigi, Wario

Greek Gods - Zeus, Athena, Aphrodite, Hades, Poseidon, Ares

I just spent two hours meeting with the people so now we need help making a decision. Please chime in and feel free to make other suggestions as well. Thank you!

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

I vote for either Star Wars or Mario Brothers, though for the Mario Brothers, I'd switch out Wario and Waluigi for Toad and Yoshi, but that's because Yoshi is my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

My vote is for bugs. bugs would be adorable.
second choice, Star Wars

Elaine said...

Grandpa C votes for bugs. I'm now leaning toward Mario Brothers. We are really not much help. Can't wait to see them no matter what they are:-)

Becky Jo said...

My vote is Mario Brothers....in fact - do you mind if I steal that one?

Sarah said...

Mario Brothers -- and I like the suggestions to switch out Wario and Waluigi for Toad and Yoshi -- that would be so cute!!

The Olsen Clan said...

Mario brothers would be the most unique and hilarious, but I'm partial to Stars Wars and would LOVE to see a stuffed chewie :0)

Laurel said...

i know i already voted on facebook.

but

BUGS
BUGS
BUGS
BUGS

Harvey James said...

A long time ago in a family far, far away (in Missouri, a month late, I know)...

The James family votes: Dad and daughter say Star Wars, and Mom and son say Greek Gods.